The Hive is a valuable centre for businesses, as a provider of specialist resources and as a meeting and training venue.
The Business Centre at The Hive is now home to the Business & IP Centre (BIPC) Worcestershire.
Located on L2
The Hive is a valuable centre for businesses, with specialist resources and as a meeting and training venue. The centre provides free and accessible business advice, support, information and resources.
Whether you’re just starting out, need advice on protecting your assets, or are ready to take the next step in your business journey, Business & IP Centre Worcestershire can help by providing:
- free and low-cost business support, mentoring and training delivered by expert partners and trained library staff on a 1:1 or group basis, online and in-libraries.
- free access to high quality UK and global market intelligence, customer insights and company data via a range of specialist business databases
- intellectual property information and guidance
- signposting and referral to business support programmes available in the county
- business networking events online and in-libraries
- accessible and welcoming spaces with access to PCs, desks, wi-fi and meeting rooms
Please note that due to COVID some services are currently only available online, for more information please visit: BIPC Worcestershire
For more information about BIPC services and resources please contact BIPC@worcestershire.gov.uk
The Business Centre is open from 8:30am - 10:00pm daily.
The Centre also features a collection of well-appointed meeting rooms, all equipped with the latest technology and is the venue for regular business breakfast meetings and workshops.